This is a reservation of 10 (ten) or more passengers to benefit from a reduced rate and special reservation conditions. If you are planning a group trip, you can use the group ticket booking service at kulula.com. The reservation must be made two or three months in advance.
Benefits of a group booking
– The possibility of creating a group reservation without entering the names of the passengers with the subsequent possibility of replacing passengers in the reservation, before issuing a plane ticket, without penalties
– Long booking period (up to 11 months)
– Provision of a discount compared to the published tariff
– Payment in installments of plane tickets
– The possibility of ordering a seat service for passengers on the plane before check-in
– Separate check-in counter at the airport (on request – for groups over 30 passengers) special baggage tags
– Personalized menus, headrests or other elements with your organization’s logo
Group booking conditions The conditions for making group fares available are set by the carrier and may vary depending on the airline selected.
For all group reservations, an amount of 10% of the total price of the plane tickets must be paid at least 63 days before departure, and it is not refundable.
The minimum group size is ten or more passengers not counting infants under 2 years of age, on which a ticket will be issued without a seat).
The maximum group size is generally limited to 150-200 passengers, depending on the airline and the travel route. For groups of more than 200 passengers, Kulula airline may offer an additional flight and offer a separate aircraft. It is also possible to order a series of groups with departures on different dates.
Reducing the size of the group BEFORE making a deposit or full payment possible without penalties, provided that the number of passengers in the group decreases in 10-20% of the total number of the group. If the group size decreases significantly, this may result in a recalculation of the rate.
Reduction in group size after making a deposit or full payment is governed by the group transport contract.
Increase in group size, regardless of deposit or full payment, is agreed with the carrier on an individual basis. The earlier a request is made to increase the group size, the more likely it is that passengers will be added to the group booking without increasing the fare.
Group transport itinerary
It is possible to order plane tickets at special rates for group travel on any route (including difficult), including round trips, one-way trips, routes with a stopover (one stop transit point) and land sections.
Group reservations cannot be made on
– Codeshare flights (codeshare)
– Routes with more than 3 carriers
Group transport rates
Fares for group transport are dynamic and are calculated individually, depending on the size of the group, the actual and expected load of flights along the route, as well as the application depth for group transport.
For most carriers, group rates are guaranteed and cannot be recalculated after booking.
The granting of discounts for children traveling in groups is governed by the group transport contract. In most cases, the number of children aged 2 to 12, for whom a child reduction is provided on the agreed group rate, should not exceed 20% of the total number of the group.
How to request an application for a group booking of airline tickets?
Group reservation requests are made online. The passenger making the reservation must register and have his own account on the Kulula.com web site if ever he is obliged to modify your group reservation.
The request must include:
– The number of passengers;
– If there are children under 12 and infants under 2 – indicate separately;
– Flight route;
– Travel dates and departure / arrival time preferences;
– Class of service on board (economy, business);
– Purpose of travel.